LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

XD SO RANDUM!!!!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Bit unoriginal

Don't get me wrong, it's a great cartoon, but it seems like you're trying really hard to emulate Egoraptor's style. I honestly think it'd be better to just find your own thing and go with it.

Fisthead vs. Pinata Fisthead vs. Pinata

Astonishing

Absolutely perfect in every sense of the word.
It's unfortunate some of the quality was lost from the original version.

Arrival In Hell I Arrival In Hell I

Major work needed!

This game is very poorly coded. The character walks backward for some reason and randomly appears between the toilet and bed for no reason. The whole thing needs an overhaul.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

plenty of potential

There's a whole lot to love about this game. I like the music, sound effects, character and level design. All I can say is I can't wait for the final release.

Dungeon Cleaner Dungeon Cleaner

awful controls

Game seems interesting enough but the controls just make it unplayable. Needs some work.

Double Damage Double Damage

very well made

Seems rather basic, yet very appealing to the ears. Gets a bit annoying after a constant loop, but it's a short song, so what do you expect?
The beat is great for a techno rave party, a music oriented game (beat the boss) or just to listen to while waiting for a flash to load.
Overall, an extremely well made song.

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

singing talent

Finally, someone on this god forsaken site with some singing talent.
It's a slow song, so it's not much in the video game orientation other than it's about one of the hardest games in on this site.

Reachground responds:

Your comment about my singing talent makes me cry out opera style. Now that's in a positive way!

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

deserves what it's got

You can easily see why this has such a great score and it featured in so many submissions. I really like it, and it blends pretty well on loop for a guitar/ drum/ bas song