Double Damage Double Damage

very well made

Seems rather basic, yet very appealing to the ears. Gets a bit annoying after a constant loop, but it's a short song, so what do you expect?
The beat is great for a techno rave party, a music oriented game (beat the boss) or just to listen to while waiting for a flash to load.
Overall, an extremely well made song.

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

singing talent

Finally, someone on this god forsaken site with some singing talent.
It's a slow song, so it's not much in the video game orientation other than it's about one of the hardest games in on this site.

Reachground responds:

Your comment about my singing talent makes me cry out opera style. Now that's in a positive way!

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

deserves what it's got

You can easily see why this has such a great score and it featured in so many submissions. I really like it, and it blends pretty well on loop for a guitar/ drum/ bas song

Evermade - Summertime Evermade - Summertime

needs work, mostly just the singer

It's a song, good band, but the singer needs some lessons, or just to hope he gets over puberty quickly.
Hell, you can sing better than me, but that's not saying much.

Broadside Broadside

pirates... no ninjas?

I don't understand? How is it possible that a pirate rap exists, yet it doesn't mention their amazing and endless battles with ninjas? Aw well still an addictive song.

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

can't stop listening

I know you'll probably just cuss me out as if I were a lepper at a retard convention, but I like this fucking song, and it feels as though it brainwashed me into only listening to it when I turn on my Itunes. Of coarse, now I can't stop screaming it to myself, and all my friends think I'm gay for getting my kicks sucking a pile of dicks stacked up like bricks.

[ G o t M i l k ] [ G o t M i l k ]

pretty damn good

It's simply just a good damn song

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

awsome

as far as sound tracks go, you pretty much made a perfect example of what we want to hear, a lot of twists and turns, and amazing clarity. I can see why its platinum.

cornandbeans responds:

w00t :D

thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

The Sigh Of Relief The Sigh Of Relief

veary good

you said you just got into kekboarding and I think this is a VEARY good start. :D