LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

XD SO RANDUM!!!!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Bit unoriginal

Don't get me wrong, it's a great cartoon, but it seems like you're trying really hard to emulate Egoraptor's style. I honestly think it'd be better to just find your own thing and go with it.

Fisthead vs. Pinata Fisthead vs. Pinata

Astonishing

Absolutely perfect in every sense of the word.
It's unfortunate some of the quality was lost from the original version.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Not your best

Felt it dragged on a bit, pacing was very off. I love all your work but this is below your usual quality.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Lol

Saw the dick cumming in the mouth. I knew there had to be something up with this!
Very well made, must have taken a lot of work!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

MGA 3

I noticed MGA3 written on the billboard in the background. A clue to your next submission?
As always, love the Awesome cartoons. Keep up the good work.

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Uncreative

Completely expected and poorly executed. 12 year olds have made the same connection "HURR DURR SWINE FLU CAUSE MEXICANTS FUCK PIGS HURR." Outrageously unfunny and unoriginal.

The Art Show The Art Show

Not that great

It may look interesting at first, but is mostly boring and completely uninspired. Also completely unfunny, a prime example of trying too hard.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Bland and boring

While I much enjoyed the first one, most of the submissions in disk two were fucking horrid. Out of the "50+" there were maybe four that were even sub-par quality. Egoraptor really let me down on this one, I usually enjoy his work, but his was just retarded

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

absolutely dreadful

This cartoon honestly reminds me why I despise sprite flashes. The lack of interest and laziness really shows in the work of the artist. While I'm sure the effort needed to compose one of these collabs is at best brag able, I really don't really care.
The whole thing is just boring and plain, like Idaho, but with less potatoes.
To me, It's odd that I dislike this flash so much, as I found the previous flash TVs at least bearable.
Maybe I just don't like this flash due to the fact I hate pretty much all sprite animations in general, but I feel like I've been let down on an epic scale.

Wow, I just spent ten minutes trying to figure out how to wrap up this review without sounding like a huge asshole, but I don't think there's much of a chance at that happening. So, let's just say this; Thanks to this movie, I'm never going to participate in another sprite flash, EVER.

And just so you Newfag ass holes don't get mad at me, I'll throw on a ten.